You’re welcome to our free shuttle service while your vehicle is in the shop for inspections, maintenance or repairs.
Our free shuttle service is an option that customers have while their vehicle is in our shop. Another option is to wait comfortably in our waiting room with free WiFi internet access. A third option is to come into the shop and observe the technician as he is performing the inspection or repairs. Other shops may not allow customers on the repair floor, since they fear that a technician’s estimate may not match the service writer’s estimate. This is no problem for us since our business model specifically does not include service writers. You’re invited to watch any time.
If you need to go somewhere, our free shuttle service provides alternate transportation while your vehicle is in the shop. This allows our customers to go to work, attend meetings, buy groceries, visit nearby stores or perform other errands while their vehicles are receiving maintenance or repairs.
There are two minor restrictions to our free shuttle service:
- One, all routes must be within a reasonable driving distance of the shop (less than a 10 mile radius).
- Two, if the repairs are extensive and require that we keep your vehicle overnight, then a rental car may be more practical.
Even in some overnight cases, we can provide shuttle services depending on the situation. If the vehicle will only be kept for one night, then we may be able to provide a shuttle ride, depending on where you need to be dropped off the night before or picked up the next day. If you end up needing a rental, check with your car insurance first. Some car insurance plans will cover the cost of a car rental during repairs.
What to expect when you bring your vehicle to Crawford’s Auto Repair (beyond free shuttle service):
- You’ll be greeted with a friendly welcome. We’re always happy to meet new people.
- You’ll speak directly with an owner/auto technician. Our business model does not include service writers, who are essentially middleman sales people. Service writers create gaps in communication between the customer and technician, and they often try to up-sell the customer to increase commissions. Without service writers, we can actually diagnose your vehicle’s problems better and for a much better price.
- The technician will write down the symptoms or needs of your vehicle. He may take the vehicle for a test drive. Then he will perform a thorough inspection that includes a free safety check. We always provide free quotes to the customer and we never perform any services or repairs without the customer’s approval.
- We treat each vehicle as if it belonged to our own mother.
- We never try to sell unnecessary repairs. We just tell it like it is. We don’t work on commissions, and we don’t do “bait and switch” advertising.
- We strive to live up to our slogan of “quality you can trust.” See our customer reviews or read about some of our services in detail.
“I love these guys? They were so friendly and helpful . . . they gave me a ride home, free of charge and I live in Tempe, and they also picked me up when my car was ready. . . I would highly recommend these guys.” –Christina L.
“Finally an honest repair shop! No pressure and super friendly! [They even gave me] a ride back to my house and picked [me] up when [the job was] complete. [I] highly recommend [them] to anyone.” –Dan J.
Visit us today or call (480) 201-0740