At Crawford’s Auto Repair we fix all American cars and foreign cars. It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is American, Asian, German, Italian or made in any other country. We can handle all makes and models, and vehicles of all sizes. We’re certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience.
Here is a list of vehicles that we can repair:
- Chevrolet (Chevy)
This is just a sample of some of the more common brands of vehicles that people drive. If you’re vehicle isn’t on this list, don’t worry. We can still fix it. We fix cars, pickup trucks, vans, hybrids, diesel engines, sports cars, luxury cars, classic cars, historical vehicles, modern vehicles, fleet vehicles, vehicles of any make and model, and vehicles of any size. Our 35 years of combined experience include a broad range of the auto repair industry from small shops to large dealerships, and we keep up to date.
What to expect when you bring your American cars and foreign cars to Crawford’s:
- You’ll be greeted with a friendly welcome. We’re always happy to meet new people.
- You’ll speak directly with an owner/auto technician. Our business model does not include service writers, who are essentially middleman sales people. Service writers create gaps in communication between the customer and technician, and they often try to up-sell the customer to increase commissions. Without service writers, we can actually diagnose your vehicle’s problems better and for a much better price.
- The technician will write down the symptoms or needs of your vehicle. He may take the vehicle for a test drive. Then he will perform a thorough inspection that includes a free safety check. We always provide free quotes to the customer and we never perform any services or repairs without the customer’s approval.
- You’re always invited into our repair shop to observe the mechanic as he works. You’re also welcome to sit comfortably in our waiting room with free WiFi internet access. If you need to go somewhere while your vehicle is in the shop, we offer a free shuttle service.
- We treat each vehicle as if it belonged to our own mother.
- We never try to sell unnecessary repairs. We just tell it like it is. We don’t work on commissions, and we don’t do “bait and switch” advertising.
- We strive to live up to our slogan of “quality you can trust.” See our customer reviews or read about some of our services in detail.
“I meet Jeff and Brad at their shop in Mesa and was impressed with the level of honesty and knowledge of my Jeep.” – Michael P.
“Jeff Crawford has serviced our vehicles for 8 years and we have enjoyed quality service everytime.” – Steve W.
Visit us today or call (480) 201-0740.